Holi is mainly celebrated in India and different parts of Asia. The festival is celebrated with colors, and people enjoy playing with water. Holi celebration for the past two years has been a quiet business. With the Covid-19 pandemic wave lasting for two years, the festival of colors did not see as many colors. However, this year Holi will be huge and full of colors and celebrations.
People of Hyderabad are in the complete mood to run to the best water park in Hyderabad for Holi celebrations. The ultimate theme park Wild Waters, is all set to welcome people to enjoy the extensive water rides and different cuisines for Holi.
With about 30 acres of tropical landscape and enclosing a large Aquapark, Amusement park, and Adventure Park, Wild Waters has a record-breaking 60+ wet and dry rides. It is possibly the biggest water park in Hyderabad and is all set for Holi with an incredible Rain Disco in Hyderabad.
● The theme park has varied dry thrill rides, adventure rides, roller coasters, water slides, etc., to have overall fun for Holi.
● Wild Waters also sport different indoor-outdoor activities to allow people to enjoy themselves throughout the day. The activities include cricket, football, badminton, chess, carrom, table tennis, etc.
● The park encloses three different zones, and each zone has several rides for each age group. One can take rounds with family and friends and celebrate Holi all over again in each zone separately.
● The Aquapark comprises 21 unique wet rides under family and thrill rides. The main focal point in this zone this Holi will be the Rain Disco in Hyderabad, where the whole family can come together and dance to the tunes of favorite Holi songs.
● The Amusement Park has 22 different wet and dry rides to offer. The rides in this zone include family rides, kids' rides, and thrill rides.
● The Adventure Park of the Wild Waters is for those who want to undergo the most adrenaline rush among the unique Holi celebrations. This zone offers 17 rides, including rock climbing, bungee trampoline, rifle shooting, and others. The Adventure Park also has rides suitable for kids.
The Wild Waters will not only get you overwhelmed with the amazing rides for the Holi celebration. But it is also ready with tasty delicacies to feel the sweetness of the festival. Wild Waters has excellent dining choices at Food Express which is a multi-cuisine food court offering beverages, snacks, and ice-creams.
The best water park in Hyderabad must be ready to serve the customers an overall experience for Holi. Hence Wild Waters is set to host everyone in the comforting accommodation at Palm Exotica Boutique Resort & Spa. After all the excitement and celebrations during the day, one might need a relaxing stay. The resort has varied elegant facilities and has a beautiful view of the landscape and the park.