Regular Days (Mon - Fri): 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Peak Days (Sat, Sun & Public Holidays): 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Water Rides close by 6:00 PM on all days
Tickets & Pricing
Regular Day Tickets (Mon - Fri)
- Adult : Rs. 670 + 18% GST
- Senior Citizen / Child*: Rs. 585 + 18% GST
Peak Day Tickets (Sat, Sun & Public Holidays), (Peak Days in December Month 22nd December 2018 to 1st January 2019 )
- Adult : Rs. 754 + 18% GST
- Senior Citizen / Child*: Rs. 670 + 18% GST
After Hours Ticket
- Adult : Rs. 424 + 18% GST
- Senior Citizen / Child : Rs. 339 + 18% GST
- Peak Day : 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- No Re-Entry.
- Child Rate applicable to Kids with height, ranging between 90 - 140 cm.
- Kids below 90cm get free entry.
- Government Taxes: GST 18% [9% CGST + 9% SGST]
- Total amount per ticket are rounded off to the nearest rupee.
- Nylon Swimwear mandatory to utilize water rides.
- Water Rides close by 6:00 PM on all days.
- For the safety of our guests, Height and Weight restrictions are applicable for certain rides
- People under influence of alcohol or illegal substance are not allowed into the park.
School Picnic Packages
Contact Sales Team : 7799455111, 7799466111 (Timings : 10 AM TO 6:30 PM)
Food Express offers an appealing and mouth-watering range of food options to its visitors at its multi-cuisine Food Court.Not just this, it has got soft beverage counters all around to quench your thirst with a choice of drinks along with ice-cream and quick bites.
Grab a quick bite while you are having fun at Water Park
Add some bite sized deliciousness into the day you spend laughing, walking, running, jumping, and having fun and enjoying yourself. Pick a snack of your choice at our Adventure cafe located between our Amusement and Adventure park
For your enjoyment, and in the interest of hygiene and safety, a dress code is enforced in the park.
Only Polyester or Nylon costumes are allowed in Water Rides.
Avoid loose ornaments and spectacles. Footwear not allowed in water rides. Loose footwear and dress not allowed in Adventure and Amusement rides.
Do not wear scarfs or shawls while enjoying a ride to ensure your safety and the safety of other visitors.
Swimming costumes are available for purchase at our park
Wild Waters is filled with fun rides and attractions, and following these simple tips can help you ensure that your visit is as safe & fun as it can be.
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Light-colored clothes are best to help reflect the sun.
- Wear UV protective sunglasses and sunscreen with SPF15 or higher.
- Don’t wait too late to hydrate. Drink water before you get going and before you get thirsty.
- If you are visiting with a child make sure he/she knows how to contact you if they get lost. Put a note in his/her pocket with phone numbers and names to contact.
- Maintain discipline in ride queue area and don’t jump the cue. It will make sure that everyone enjoys the ride equally well.
- Pools are shallow. Please do not dive into pools.
- Please avoid pushing one another in the ride areas or inside the park in general. It’s dangerous for everyone.
- Pregnant Women, heart patients, persons with high blood pressure and those prone to epilepsy are advised to avoid fast/adventurous rides.
- Please follow safety instructions of lifeguards, ride operators and instructions displayed near the rides.
Park Terms & Conditions
- Nylon or Polyester Swim Wear is mandatory to utilize any water rides.
- Children below height of 140cm must be accompanied by an adult in swimwear near water rides.
Depth of the pool varies from 1.4 to 2.2 mtrs on the deep side while the waves are on. Those who cannot swim can use the shallow area. Diving into the pool is not permitted.
Avoid loose ornaments and spectacles. Footwear not allowed in water rides. Loose footwear and dress not allowed in Amusement and Adventure rides.
- For dry rides, Exit the ride only when the ride has come to a full stop and after the Staff removes the safety harness.
- Kindly keep all valuables in the lockers, management shall not be held liable for loss of any valuables or other personal property left at the park.
- For Hygiene reasons, all persons are requested to take a shower before using the water rides.
- Wash your feet before entering the pool
- Recommend People with long hair to wear a Swimming cap.
Strictly follow the instructions of Park staff for your safety. The park will not be responsible for any mishaps due to non-adherence of any of the safety instructions.
Height, weight & safety criteria are to be strictly followed. Park staff have the right to refrain people from the activity if they do not fit the criteria.
Waiting time varies from 5 minutes to 45 minutes depending on the crowd. Please wait for your turn.
Due to high wear and tear of the activities, weather and for reason whatsoever, the Park management shall not be held responsible for non-availability or down time of any of the rides.
We do not recommend Thrill rides to guests who are physically not fit, pregnant or suffering from neck or back pain, heart ailments, BP and vertigo etc.
- Food and Beverages from outside are strictly not allowed into the Park.
Guests under influence of alcohol or any illicit substance are strictly not allowed into the park for their own safety and safety of other guests.
The Management reserves the right of admission.
- These rules and regulations are subject to change any time without notice.
Many Options to Stay
The stay options at Wild Waters have been crafted to immerse the guests in amazing comfort and unmatched luxury after their gruelling games and exciting sports. Complete with spectacular views of the Park and beautifully designed landscapes, you can reside in any of the pool villas or suites at Palm Exotica Boutique Resort & Spa and wakeup to an exciting day of fun and frolic.
Party harder...n louder...
Wild Waters along with Palm Exotica Boutique Resort & Spa, can host any scale of events and is ideal for families and corporate teams as a holiday escapade. There are loads of fun activities you can indulge in as Wild Waters turns into a party hot spot during weekends. Our staff can assist you in planning a customised event for your family or team to make your time at the Park a memorable one. For those of you who work hard, we make sure you party harder.
A great venue for events !
With huge event areas and venues Wild Waters and Palm Exotica can play host to some of the most stunning weddings, parties, meetings and conferences and is an ideal place for large scale events in Hyderabad. When it comes to family get-togethers in Hyderabad, Wild Waters @ Palm Exotica is the ultimate venue. From enchanting events, to extravagant banquets, to intimate parties, Wild Waters provides a variety of venues along with a highly specialised team of event planners to meet the most demanding event requirements.
Enjoy Cool Summers
Beat the heat this summer at most iconic tropical theme park with special packages that include unlimited access to Aqua Park, Amusement Park and Adventure Park.